BHMasters Service for SPRINGFIELD SA-35 HI-POWER CLONE
Handgun-specific services added to the base BHService:
Deburring / Reblueing Extractor Channel
Replace / Fit Extractor
Install Type 1 Safety Sear Lever w/ Spring
Sear Lever Pin
Combining Old World Tradition & Craftsmanship with New World Innovation & Technology
The Result of Hi-Power University and 50+ Years of Design Expertise of Leon Hubert
Standard Service Turn-Around Guaranteed in Under 30 Days!
Choose Expedited Service Option Guaranteed Turn-Around in Under 15 Days – Only $50 additional
Please download the BH Service Questionnaire HERE and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org after filling it in.
EASY STEP-BY-STEP BH-PROCESS
- Customer completes purchase of desired BHServiceSolutions Optimization Package
- Customer completes BHServiceSolutions Questionaire & Service Request Forms, returns by email to: BHSpringSolutions@gmail.com
- BHSpringSolutions Pre-Service Planning & Consultation Session w/customer. Initial Optimization Plan Completed.
- Customer ships firearm to BH-Service Center
- Pre-disassembly trigger break weight measured.
- Complete dissassembly of slide and frame and all sub-assemblies.
- Complete Gunsmith Inspection of firearm and all components and BHSS Condition Analysis Form Completed.
- BHSpringSolutions Post-Dissassembly Consultation with customer – Condition of Firearm reviewed, Optimization Plan Finalized
- Complete detailed cleaning of slide, frame, and all parts.
- Installation of New BHSpringSolutions Optimized Springs and/or parts per Finalized Consultation Plan.
- Trigger weight re-measured.
- Firearm function-fired / tested with standard pressure ammunition and distance of ejection of empty shell casings noted
- BHSS Function Analysis Form Completed.
- Basic re-cleaning of firearm.
- All work completed to BHSpringSolutions LLC Specifications
- Return of Firearm with return of used springs / parts to customer
- Customer completes BHServiceSolutions Customer Satisfaction Feedback Survey
Fine Print: Customer is responsible for shipping cost of firearm to the BHSpringSolutions Authorized Service Center. An additional fee of $47.00 is added at time of selection of this service for Insured Return Shipping of Firearm to customer.
Please download the BHSpringSolutions LLC questionnaire. After filling it in, make sure you return it back to us on email: BHSpringSolutions@gmail.com
Due to the demand for this product and slow supply chain fulfillment of components, shipping of this product could be delayed for up to 6 weeks
There are no reviews yet.