BHMasters Service for Hi-Power
Combining Old World Tradition & Craftsmanship with New World Innovation & Technology
The Result of Hi-Power University and 50+ Years of Design Expertise of Leon Hubert
Standard Service Turn-Around Guaranteed in Under 30 Days!
Choose Expedited Service Option Guaranteed Turn-Around in Under 15 Days – Only $50 additional
Please download the BH Service Questionnaire HERE and send it to email@example.com after filling it in.
EASY STEP-BY-STEP BH-PROCESS
- Customer completes purchase of desired BHServiceSolutions Optimization Package
- Customer completes BHServiceSolutions Questionaire & Service Request Forms, returns by email to: BHSpringSolutions@gmail.com
- BHSpringSolutions Pre-Service Planning & Consultation Session w/customer. Initial Optimization Plan Completed.
- Customer ships firearm to BH-Service Center
- Pre-disassembly trigger break weight measured.
- Complete dissassembly of slide and frame and all sub-assemblies.
- Complete Gunsmith Inspection of firearm and all components and BHSS Condition Analysis Form Completed.
- BHSpringSolutions Post-Dissassembly Consultation with customer – Condition of Firearm reviewed, Optimization Plan Finalized
- Complete detailed cleaning of slide, frame, and all parts.
- Installation of New BHSpringSolutions Optimized Springs and/or parts per Finalized Consultation Plan.
- Trigger weight re-measured.
- Firearm function-fired / tested with standard pressure ammunition and distance of ejection of empty shell casings noted
- BHSS Function Analysis Form Completed.
- Basic re-cleaning of firearm.
- All work completed to BHSpringSolutions LLC Specifications
- Return of Firearm with return of used springs / parts to customer
- Customer completes BHServiceSolutions Customer Satisfaction Feedback Survey
Fine Print: Customer is responsible for shipping cost of firearm to the BHSpringSolutions Authorized Service Center. An additional fee of $30.95 is added at time of selection of this service for Insured Return Shipping of Firearm to customer.
Optional Services :
- Trigger “Break Weight” Tuning: $50. (For Hi Power, 1911, and CZ-75 Pistols) Trigger Break “Weight” Tuned to Customer’s Expectation (Some Limits and Limitations do apply to this service and is fully discussed with customer at time of Pre-Service Consultation) (Guarantees Trigger Break Weight within + or – ½ pound of goal.)
- Internals Polishing: ($80) Polishing of all Metal to Metal Mating Surfaces including but not limited to: – Sear edge – Sear lever – Trigger lever – Magazine disconnect – Hammer tooth – Trigger – Pins -Magazine Release
- Installation of BH-MastersGrips: FREE (including any necessary fitting)
Please download the BHSpringSolutions LLC questionnaire. After filling it in, make sure you return it back to us on email: BHSpringSolutions@gmail.com
There are no reviews yet.