Aluminum “Plus-2” adapter to fit on Mec-Gar magazines with a metal floorplate.
- Made from 7075 aircraft grade hard anodized Aluminum
- Notch in front offers guide in handling during magazine change
- Does not leave gap between frame and floorplate
- 1 – Aluminum “Plus-2” adapter
- 1 – Locking plate – Metal
If used to replace a polymer floorplate this item will leave a gap between the frame and floorplate! Use item F42223-ST for a better fit.
Fits on the following Mec-Gar magazines:
- MGBRHP13 B/N – Browning HP 9mm 13rd – Adds 1 rounds
- MGBRHP15 B/N – Browning HP 9mm 15rd – Adds 2 rounds
- MGBR4010 B/N – Browning .40 10rd – Adds 1 rounds
- MGCZ7516B – CZ 75B 9mm 16rd – Adds 2 rounds
- MGCZ7514B – CZ 75 Compact 9mm 14rd – Adds 2 rounds
- MGRP8515 B/N – Ruger P85/89/93/94/95 9mm 15rd – Adds 3 rounds
- MGRP8517 B/N – Ruger P85/89/93/94/95 9mm 17rd – Adds 2 rounds
- MGSW5917 B/N – S&W 5900 Series 9mm 17rd – Adds 2 rounds
For ALL Mecgar Magazine sales by BHSS, we must consistently abide by the varying state laws regarding firearms magazine capacity. BHSpringSolutions.com listings should include the following statement when a magazine capacity exceeds 10 rounds:
BHSpringSolutions LLC does not and will not ship firearms magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds to mailing addresses in the following:
Colorado – No Magazines with more than 15 Round Capacity
Vermont – No Handgun Magazines with more than 15 Round Capacity
There are no reviews yet.